Thursday, May 8, 2008

Outside in the Sun

Will and I spent some time outside today enjoying our new attractions. Will got a picnic table from Aunt Alicia, (that we have had since February and I have not taken a photo yet, sorry honey, love you), and he also got a Sand and Water table from Mark's Dad and Shawna that we got this weekend. We are so lucky to have such caring people in our lives. Needless to say Will loves the tables and it is so nice to have such a coordinated backyard. He loves his tables so much that he had to take a bath as soon as he came in, his hair was full of sand.



Here is Will in his car. He has learned to climb in and out, so cute!
Look at his belly!!


Wearing more presents from Aunt Alicia and Abigail- Thank you
And yes I know I had him dressed in swim trunks and a swim shirt...it is necessary with the water table!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Aw, he is so cute. I love you Willlllliam!!!!!!