Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tagged

HERE'S HOW TO PLAY THE GAME OF TAG: POST THESE RULES ON YOUR BLOG AND COMPLETE. LIST 3 JOYS, 3 FEARS, 3 GOALS, 3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS, AND 3 RANDOM OR SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF. TAG 5 PEOPLE AT THE END OF YOUR POST BY LEAVING THEIR NAMES. LET THEM KNOW THEY ARE TAGGED BY LEAVING THEM A COMMENT ON THEIR BLOG. AND BY ALL MEANS, HAVE FUN!!

JOYS
1. My son, William Mark Hyde III
2. My husband Mark, I love you
3. My goddaughter and her mommy! I love you both

FEARS
1. Something happening to Mark or Will
2. Something happening to family or friends
3. Losing Cyrus

COLLECTION/OBESSIONS
1. Will, everything Will
2. The library and Parenting books, I can't read enough
3. Planning and organizing. This is new and I have been organizing cabinets all over the house.

GOALS
1. To raise a smart and caring boy
2. To contiune developing a strong, passionate and faithful marriage.
3. To walk/run in the OKC Memorial Half Marathon in April of 2009

FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
1. I too love garbabge TV. Anything on MTV I could watch over and over and do. Mark doesn't understand it. I can watch Top Model Marathons all day.
2. I love to nap, college was great..I could nap there! Will and I nap most afternoons from 2-4, I love napping. Lazy I know but I still do it!
3. I love Hobby Lobby. I love making things. Will and I do crafts all the time. I will spend my weekend making books for Will with colors and glue. I love it!

No comments: