Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What are you loving this week?

What are you loving this week?  

We are loving Seeds!  Seeds Family Worship that is.  Out of the Mud is my personal favorite right now.  It's Psalm 40:1-2.  It is just speaking to me right now about my own life and the lives of so many others.  Try the link to check it out. 


What else are we loving?  Mark would say he is loving the Thunder. 
Root root root for the home team.



What is my big guy loving?  Will would say he is loving bike rides and Lego buildings.  I would say he is loving spelling test.  Test #3 was Thursday and just like #1 and #2 he scored 100%. 
He rocks his spelling words. 

What is my baby loving?  Cooper is loving talking!  Oh how my sweet baby can talk.  He is starting to put 2 words together and tonight he said three words!  That's huge for him and we are so excited.  As we were putting him to bed he said night night Will.  It was beyond precious.  The love Cooper has for Will is so genuine.  Will loves to nurture Cooper and show him the Hyde ropes. 

So what are you loving?  The trees, nature, the weather, the 7 mph wind on Monday, your little kitchen helpers, your harding working husband mowing the yard with a smile on his face, your life, the flowers, the end of school count down, the fact that the calendar almost says June??

 Enjoy it!

No comments: