Monday, May 21, 2012

When does help stop being help and become more work?

Will is a huge helper around the house.  He helps with Coopers all the time but his favorite thing to do is help with the yard.  He has been want to mow since he could walk.  We have 3 play mowers at our house but nothing compares to the real one.  On this particular day Mark was letting Will help him push the mower, after many "Can I do it by myself? Mark finally said yes.  Obviously turning the mower can be hard when you are 5.  


He was totally right, he can mow! He just doesn't know how to go in a straight line. 
He was so very proud!  He came in and told me, Mom, Dad is so proud of me!

On another backyard note,
Last year when we added some concrete to the back I asked if I could stamp the boys hands.  Oh what a fun memory to have and to look back on. 

No comments: