Sunday, May 20, 2012

Happy Brithday Aunt Sam

We love you Aunt Sam!  I wish I was posting a picture of you and the boys here but I am not.  Mark is on his computer watching Thunder Basketball and all the pics are there or on DVDs in the safe.  (Love you but I'm not digging in the safe).

So in honor of your birthday I thought I would post some pictures that make me think of you.  Enjoy! 


My dear sister you will never live down your Barney days!  You were, let's just be honest. obessed with him.  Remember the birthday you got the stuffed Barney and Baby Bop?  Oh I do. 


You have to remember this!  That Christmas you washed my hair in your beauty shop a million times, and since I was 12 it was totally not cool, but I did it anyway.


I had to throw in a picture of your namesake.  I LOVE this movie and when the boys started calling you Mammy it was just perfect.  Cooper can really say it now.


Do I really even need to say anything?


I know this is what you tell everyone your favorite movie is but I know it's really...

This birthday post would not be complete without a picture of Pink and Blue Baby!  Let me tell you, you get some pretty weird stuff when you google that, none of which are the actual Pink and Blue Baby.  Who made those anyway?  Searching for a doll manufactured in 91' was hard.  Wish you could see now, they would totally say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
So Sis, from the whole Hyde clan, Happy Birthday!  We love you, miss you and are very proud of you.  Until next time...


Oh Watch out NOW!  I know this isn't your exact baby but come on you know she is totally close!  I couldn't give up without finding her!  Happy Birthday from Pink Baby. 
 PS She is made by Playskool.  Love you!

No comments: