Thursday, May 10, 2012

Who's lucky?

I am! I am married to a wonderful man, a man who is kind and gentle.  A man who choses his family over other things.  A man who is a hard worker and honest.  A man who is fun to be around.  A man who makes me smile and wipes my tears.  A man who will laugh with me and at me.  A man who is doing his best to be the best father he can be.  And guess what Mark, you are doing it all.

Taking on the role of Coach to 6, 4 and 5 year olds is a huge task, one that Mark has handled with ease.  There are times I'm sure he wants to just walk away, like when they kick it in the wrong direction for the 100th time.  Or when they hang in the net or ask for a drink 30 times but he doesn't.  He loves and encourages the boys and they adore him.  When it came to coaches we got pretty lucky!

Love you Coach Mark.


No comments: