Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Eating Dirt

Well not real dirt but homeade dirt. Addison and Emerson are friends of ours from church and they came over last week to play in the sand and water table. After all the fun in the sand, by fun I mean, timeouts, throwing sand and all around two year old activities, we came in for lunch. After lunch was dessert, I made Dirt complete with "worms". I have to admit this is one of my favorite desserts, I was more excited than the kids were.
I had to snap photos for two different reasons:
1. Yes our children can sit down at the table and eat
2. Who knew you could get more dirty inside than out.

Thanks for coming to play girls, see you next time.

Notice Will is sitting by Addison, I don't think that was an accident.
I believe he has taken a liking to her. :)

No comments: