Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Go Wolves

Friday I took Will along to Mark's game in Shawnee. We have been staying home because I didn't know if he could make it. Boy was I wrong. He LOVED it. Mark has to be there an hour before the game but not to worry, the homecomming activites will entertain us. He watched the whole game, made 4 trips up and down the bleached to the potty and stayed up WAY past his bedtime. We didn't leave Shawnee until 10:45 but we couldn't miss an opportunity to go play on the field.
Watching the beginning when the boys run out of the tunnel.
Just watching
He couldn't get close enough to the action.
Listening to Mark and David. He would start repeating things he heard. He would randomly say First Down and laugh.
Hanging out with Daddy.

1 comment:

Erin said...

What a fun night! I'm sure he will remember it forever!! I love those pics too...they are classic!