Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Halloween

I hope this blog is the first of many more but no promises. So as you can all see we did celebrate Halloween. The cousins and Nana and Papa met at our house as we went Trick-or-Treating around the neighborhood. Everyone really enjoyed it. Will was "done" after about 4 houses. He and I ended up going home early and answering our door. He enjoyed that much more.
Again, I hope this is the start of much more blogging.
Yes this is the picture I got!
Major the Dinosaur, Jaxon and Will the Cowboys, Camden the Doctor and Nana the Nice Witch. They were all a little "star struck" with the cameras. Right before we walked out the door, Will decided he wanted me to dress up. Nana and I went running and pulled together a Cowgirl costume for me. Hopefuly next year we can all dress up as a family, Will would really enjoy that.

1 comment:

Erin said...

YAY! You're back!!!! We've missed you:)