Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Football?? I think yes!!

Saturday Norman hosted another OU football game. Kick off was scheduled for 2:30pm so Cooper and I opted to stay home. Will got the choice of having an early nap and going or staying home. He of course choose to go. I was curious to see if he would last the entire game so I dropped the boys off incase I needed to him up. Well he lasted the entire game and was in full OU spirit the whole game. Mark snapped a few pictures with his phone, he knows how to make a mom happy! After 3 home games it will be interesting explaining to Will why we don't get to go this week.
Checking the ramp out.
As Sooner was heading up the ramp for a drink, Mark was able to catch him for a picture.
And a high five.
Our church has a funraiser before every game, this week was sponsoring Childrens Minstry. This is Cooper and I helping out, or sitting in the shade. :)

No comments: