Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Soccer has started

Let the fun begin. Our first game is under out belt and not that anyone was keeping score but we did WIN! I have never laughed so hard. Despite the cold temperture and wind the boys got out there and had a ball. The girls on the other hand weren't quite as into it. All in all it was a fun time and Will really enjoyed himself. After practice his one comment was "make Dad stop talking so we can play", needless to say he loved the game, very little coaching. :) Just a few adults yelling , OTHER GOAL! :) So fun, I am looking foward to years of soccer.


Almost there Will

Will's First GOAL!!!! It was so cold I put Cooper's baby legs under his shorts and pull a hat out of the closet. GO WILL GO!! I will admit I hollered a little more that I thought I would.
A little pep talk from Coach Mark, he's the one running up and down the field with a cup of coffee in his hands. Bless that man!

Couldn't have a soccer post without the biggest fan. We set Cooper up in the truck and a grandparent, it was way too cold for this little guy!

No comments: