Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Seaside

Seaside. What else is there to say? It is beautiful and so unique. Wonderful shops, buildings and just the landscape is fantastic.

Cooper is watching the big boys play frisbee in the center of town. He so wanted to join in.




Playing with Dad


Family Picture - Thanks Pascha


My sweet Will



See what I am talking about? You find this at the top of the entrance to the beach


Little Love at the Beach, after his first seafood experience.


My other little love, how can you not smile?



Hyde Family 4


The 3 Boys


A view as we were walking the shops, the colors are so beautiful there

2 comments:

LB said...

Makes me excited for my trip! I'm glad you had fun.

The Hyde Family said...

Laura you will love it. I am excited for you to go. I have post coming all week of our trip.