Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Yesterday Mark and I celebrated our 3rd Wedding Anniversary. We are so lucky to have found each other, we are so blessed. But really you are asking yourself what did we get for anniversary presents...well here it is...

AHAHAH!!! Don't you love them, I do. They were delivered this morning and I have been doing laundry ever since. I am one of the few people who enjoy doing laundry so this just makes life fabulous. So Mark thank you for the wonderful gift! I love you with all my heart, you make my life complete, well you and Will :)

2 comments:

Gadberry Family Blog said...

Hey Candice, don't you just love your new washer and dryer!!! I got a similar set when we bought the new house. I too like doing laundry. Give Will a hug from and hello to Mark.

Kim Gadberry

Alicia said...

I am a horrible friend! I forgot your anniversary. :( I totally blame it on the endless studying. I hope you had a wonderful day. And I really love the new washer and dryer! Love you!