Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sunny Days

I'm feelin' hot, hot HOT!!! Not anymore! Thanks to Ms. Suzanne we spent a wonderful Wednesday afternoon playing the pool. I mean really what more do you need, wonderful friends, beautiful babies, great weather, some swim toys and the pool! I can honestly say I think the girls had just as much fun as the boys! Suzanne thanks again for a wonderful afternoon...let's do it again soon!!
Ms. Merideth, Hudson, Will, Me, Suzanne and Hudson
Will's hat wouldn't stay on so we was "forced" to wear a do-rag too! Like Mother like son!

1 comment:

welcome my home said...

Hello Mark

Your baby is very nice and lovely.

Nice to meet you .my name is Cuile. i from ShanDong province of China. i am a 28 years young man. i am kindly and honest . i am a businessman . sell China goods to the world. i like to make friends in the world.
Would you like to make friend with me ?

Ok .
Welcome to my city for a trip .

Thank you .
Best wishes for your family.

Mr.Cuile

MSN : opec198@hotmail.com

Email: opec198@aol.com