Monday, July 7, 2008

A day in the life of the Will

I wanted to share with everyone some of our daily activities around the Hyde House:
Here is Will as my cooking assistant, his job was to lick the spoon. Well he did and then wanted to carry around the spoon for a while and now I can't find the spoon. Just kidding, it is in his play kitchen but I just found it, dinner was a 6.
Here is Will doing...I'm not quite sure but he had a fun time!
Will is now wearing a cool pair of glasses Dad made for him during their playtime. You can also see his more recent accessory, the headband! I think he needs a fireman's hat of something more boy acceptable.
This is my life, he is running through the house and look at his shirt! Of course my new stain remover will take it right out but still. I mean look at him, you can see the speed!!
I just love him!


No comments: