Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Soccer Star and My Creepy Crawler

Practice for soccer is a hoot. You have 10 children, all of which step foot on the soccer field and decide they are hungry, thirsty, tired, want to pick flowers, watch the train, watch the airplane...the list an go on and on. It really is funny. Mark is doing a great job at encouraging the kids and keeping them motivated. He is a wonderful man and I adore him for taking on this crazy task.


Before practice pep talk.

Once again the wind was crazy. Will loves him some cones. They really are great, we use them in the driveway to ride bikes around.
But with the wind, the cones just wanted to run away. You can see the goal in the background, it lasted about 2 seconds.
I love his smile here, so sweet and really enjoying his time with Dad.
Introducing my Crawler
He can be across the room and I get out the camera and it is a sprint to my feet.
He just wants to touch it, or maybe he is coming to ask for a kleenex, either works.


No comments: