Monday, April 25, 2011

Soccer Saturdays

Soccer is still going on and we are really getting into a groove. Will is loving it and really showing his potential. He has a great attitude on and off the field. He will cheer for the other team when they score, sit on the sidelines and cheer on his teammates. He shares the ball with his teammates and really enjoys being out there. We are all amazed at how fast he is, I am looking forward to years of soccer. Will we are so proud of you, goals or no goals! Keep up the good work!


A little pep talk from Coach Dad



Laughing at something, my guess is Cooper



Well here is Will and sweet Miss A. Will told us at dinner the other day that if he couldn't marry me he would marry Miss A. Excellent choice Will, Miss A comes from a wonderful Christian home and she is cute as a button. So thankful for friends like Miss A.

1 comment:

LB said...

I'll give my official stamp of approval. Such sweet sweet kids!!!