Monday, April 30, 2012

Enjoying the weather

My boys love to be outside, doing anything really.  Soccer, golf, basketball, swinging, digging, looking at trees, biking, running...the list could go on and on.  Most days after nap and school we head out to the backyard to dig.  Will got this great digger for Christmas and it has gotten lots of use since then.  Cooper of course "needs" to be on there and Will is so kind to give him the help he needs.



Most days digging leads to soccer.  Today Will wanted to practice kicking his ball in the air.  I don't know if that is an actual soccer skill but he wanted to master it.  Cooper quickly jumped into his role as cheerleader.  He screams "Woo Go Wool", cheering isn't complete without the double arm wave.

Here is the picture of his air ball.  He requested I take pictures of this.  I'm sure with a little editing I could make this a great pic but this will just have to do.  He was loving this.  I would snap a few and he would run over and see what they looked like.  Fun day!

No comments: