Monday, April 16, 2012

Soccer Days

Go Lions!!!


Yep you heard it right! Go Lions! And if you are in Norman on Saturday you will hear Will's Mom screaming it! Yep you heard it right, I've turned into a...


Wait for it...


A SOCCER MOM! And I'm loving it. I consider myself offically a soccer mom because I have soccer jewelery. That's right jewelery. Who thought it would come to this.


Either way we are loving Saturday Soccer. Will is a rockstar and Cooper, well he crys because he can't play.


As we are heading into the last few weeks we are thankful for the time with our soccer buddies, their wonderful families and a shout out to Coach Mark. He is a kind and gentle man with those boys, they all became fast friends with him. We are looking forward to fall soccer with our little team. Go Lions!



Go Will! Hustle!


Team Huddle! Go Lions!




Look at this guy! Growing up before my eyes.

GGGOOOAAALLL!!!


Looking tough!


Lions 2012! Carson, Lance, Will, Tucker and Nick. (Missing Sweet Brett)

No comments: