Friday, April 25, 2008

More potties, garage sales and frisbee golf

For all those doubters out there...and I know you are out there...Will used his potty chair again this morning. This time I was prepared with the M&M's and stickers. So today he got 2 M&M's, which he has never had, he loved them and a smiley face sticker! Mark even got out of bed to sing praises and help flush. It was a great way to start our morning!

After the potty it was off to garage sales in Newcastle. There were tons of sales but all we found was this mailbox. Will LOVES mailboxes and I have never seen this one. I thought it was a steal for $3.

Mark and his office went frisbee golfing this afternoon and Will and I joined them for the back nine. I honestly thought it was going to be rather silly but it was really fun. There were tons of people out there, some even brought their dogs. We are going to go again and take the wagon and Cy.

Everyone please have a safe and blessed weekend!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Cute mailbox and YEAH Will Again!!!!!

real GiGi said...

Cool Mailbox! Candice could not resist hitting a few sales while waiting on me in Newcastle! She beat me to the mailbox! LOL!