Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Walker Photos and Attack of the Monster

No one ever told me that when your child starts walking that taking a good photo becomes impossible. At this point I would settle for a bad photo will all the body parts in it. Everytime I try to take one he starts walking for the camera and I get the quality photo you see below with no head. But to be honest who cares...Will is offically a walker. I am sure others would have said he was walking long before now but I wanted him to really be walking before we counted it. (Our baby book is official). And for that reason I wanted to take a photo of his new sandles he got today. But all well. (Notice the sticker on his shirt...someone poo pooed in the potty...AGAIN)


As you can see in the video Will is growing everyday! He is becoming so much fun. He is talking all the time and in his recent physical therapy evaluation he was given credit for 22 words...I think he has learn even more since then. His new one today is Yellow, which he says perfectly clear! We are so lucky to have such a wonderful little boy!



No comments: