Thursday, April 3, 2008

Yes I know Will is a boy.


So here is the story. Will REFUSES to walk. He knows how to walk. I have seen him do it. He walked for his physical therapist NUMEROUS times at his last appointment. But that is where it all stops. So in hopes of helping him gather some confidence (and not crawl to college) I purchased a pair of walking wings.

I wanted a pair of walking wings from the beginning. But they run about $30 a pair and I didn't know if he would like them so I wouldn't buy them. I was happy to find them at the local JBF Sale for $6; at that price if he hated them I wasn't out much. The only problem with the walking wings was, as you can see, they are BRIGHT pink. After much consideration and my mother in law telling me this wouldn't scar him for life, I purchased them.

He loves those silly things. Mark and I have tried to get him to walk holding our hands but he wasn't into it, but with these he stayed outside walking for about 20 minutes and for someone that small, that is a long time. So needless to say I wish I would have bought them a long time ago. I am sure some babies don't need them but Will is enjoying ever minute of his walking wings heaven! Enjoy the photos and video. (I know the video is sideways but I can't seem to fix it. Sorry)

No comments: