Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Homeland 1/26

Did you get your Homeland Ad today? Well I did and while the boys napped I got to work. When I say work I really don't mean work, I mean looking on www.moneysavingqueen.com while I watch Days. (I need my daily does of Salem, do you think Mark would take me to "Days Days where I meet the cast?) Ok back to coupons. Here are the deals I gathered up for this week at Homeland. All coupons were found in the Daily Oklahoman or All You Magazine.

Hunts Pudding - 3 packs for $1.77 that makes them $0.15 each.
Sister Schubert's Rolls - $1.79 - don't tell but I would totally pay full price for these
Lysol - $1.59 a can, I need to check Walmart and see if that is a good price
Minute Rice - $0.25 a box
Finish Dishwasher Gel - $1.29, again something I need to check Walmart on
Kraft Homestyle Mac and Cheese - FREE
Hunts Tomatoes - $0.72 for 3 cans
Always Pads - $0.79
Secret Deodorant - $0.99
Old Spice Deodorant - $1.98 for 2, they make a "regular" smell
Crest Toothpaste - $0.29, I normally don't pay for toothpaste but we are running low

Everyone grab your coupons and grab some deals.

1 comment:

LB said...

I love it! I need to subscribe to All You magazine.