Monday, January 17, 2011

The Hyde Boys

I have to say I am very proud of myself. I have posted everyday this year, now I understand it is still January but still, that is great for me. So as I am posting more I have discovered I don't have much to say. Some people use their blog to share things about their life, family, activities, things like that, but I don't know what to tell all my readers. (Hi Mom and Alicia) So here are there the Top 3 Thoughts for the Day.
1. Soccer sign up is happening now and I am thinking of signing up Will
2. I am really trying to stick with my Fly Lady cleaning. I am in the main bathroom this week. Fun. But hey my sink is shiny and my laundry is done. :)
3. Cooper is teething and it blows. He still doesn't have his front teeth but he is getting the one next to it, it makes for awesome night time sleep. ;)

Now for the pictures




No comments: