Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesdays

Tuesdays are Bible Study days at our house. We all get rounded up and out of the house by 9:15 and head to church. This was the last week in our study of Ruth and next week we will be working in the food pantry. The food panty, clothes closet, well all of the Community Minisrty, has been heavy on my heart for a while. I want to do so many things but just feel like I can't. I refuse to allow the "season of life" I am in be an excuse. I want the boys to grow up knowing how to serve others and that by serving others we are doing exactly what Jesus wants us to do. Friday is the Community Ministry Banquet, we are all going as a family and I am looking forward to learning more and seeing what other opportunities there are for our little family to serve. On another note our new Bible Study will be Calm my Anxious Heart, should be good.

No comments: