Monday, January 31, 2011

Please choose a Pappy

Will loved his pappy. Will and his pappy went every together. I used to complain about the pappy; finding them, keeping them, cleaning them, all things pappy I really didn't like. Oh how silly was I, I would give Cooper anything if he would just take a pappy.
I have bought ALL the different kids, Nuk, Soothie, Mam, Avent, Gerber; you name it I have it. He doesn't want it, he won't take it and now he is actually screaming when you put it in your mouth. Now if he begin to chewing on them himself all is ok but soothing himself with one is just not an option. I am sure one day when I am not taking the pappy away I will be thankful but right now I am just jealous of every mom I see with a baby who is sucking their pappy.
One quick side note, Happy Anniversary to my sweet parents who today are celebrating their 30th Wedding Anniversary. Mom and Dad I am so excited for you all and wish you were celebrating in a fabulous hotel but I am glad you are at home celebrating together and not in a hospital. You guys are wonderful parents and I am blessed to have you as an example of a soild and loving marriage. Love you both.

No comments: